Exadata Model Comparison
Posted by Vishal Gupta on Jun 19, 2011
Many times i find myself comparing various Oracle Exadata models. It becomes tedious to compare various data sheets for various Exadata models. So i have put together this spreadsheet (Exadata Model Comparison) for comparing various models in one glance.
It gives following details and more.
- At Exadata level,
- number/model of compute nodes and cell nodes.
- number of Infiniband switches and their port count.
- Key capabilities ( as per data sheets)
- For each database compute node and cell node.
- Server Model
- CPU Type, CPU Speed, CPU Cores, CPU Threads
- Network ports – type and count
- Flash RAM (Smart Cache)
- Disk types
I hope someone will find it useful.
Exadata Model Comparison Spreadsheet – link